- Bramble Woods (Briar Cir, Briar Patch Rd)
- Sutton Point/St. Andrews
- Mill Road Area (Auburndale, Cedarwood Cir, Mill Rd, Millstone Ct, Millwod Ct)
- Chatham Woods (Bishops Ct, Brewster Ln, Caversham Woods, Tobey Ct, Chelsea Park, Devonwood Ln, Featherstone Ct, Glenmore Cir, Hadley Ct, Old King Ln)
- District #3 (Downing Dr, East St, Rosewood Dr, Thornwood Cir, Walnut Grv)
The following are three new refuse districts starting January 1st, 2021:
- Walnut Hill Refuse District (Coach Side Lane, Post Side Lane)
- Country Club Estates Refuse District (North Country Club Drive, Country Club Drive)
- Heritage Woods Refuse District (Wandering Trail, Whispering Meadows, Deer Creek Road, Old Forge Lane, Old Brick Circle, Railroad Mills Road, Woolston Road and Winchester Drive)
Customers can upgrade to a rolling recycle tote, however, that will be billed by Seyrek Disposal, and the fee is $42 plus tax per year.
If you would like an additional 96 gallon garbage tote (either provided by us, or your own additional tote) the cost would be $16.95 per month plus tax, billed directly by Seyrek Disposal.
You are welcome to use your own garbage tote, recycle bins, or recycle tote. Please mark your own totes/bins accordingly (Garbage/Recycles) so that the crew is aware which is which.
If you would like walk up collection to your house or garage, this service is available for an additional $60.00 plus tax per year, billed directly by Seyrek Disposal.
The payment for refuse will be charged on your Town and County taxes. The amount being charged is $217.87, as a yearly charge on your tax bill.
Since the Town is billing for the whole year, there will be no vacation holds. Customers can put the garbage on hold if they go out of town for a minimum of one month, however, it won't change your cost at all, and it won't extend service by that one month. The bill is for the year, January 1, 2020 to December 31, 2020.
We have 6 holidays throughout the year that may affect your pick up, these include New Years Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, and Christmas Day. When a holiday falls on a day within the work week, collection shall move from Friday to Saturday.
Please have your garbage out for collection the night before your collection day. The routes run from 7:00 am - 5:00 pm each day. If for any reason your garbage is not collected by 5:30 pm, please leave a message with the office and we will take care of it as soon as possible.
- You are allowed six (6) additional 35 gallon plastic garbage bags, (or the equivalent in weight/size) outside of your tote.
- Large and bulky items such as couches, mattresses, single pieces of furniture will be collected. However, there is a charge of approximately $30 per large and bulky item, dependent on weight and size, and will be invoiced directly from Seyrek Disposal. Please call our office to arrange pick up for large and bulky items.
- Additional bulk debris (bags or boxes over the allowable 6 additional bags per week) or construction type debris (flooring, drywall, windows, etc...) will be billed at $60 per ton with a 2 ton minimum ($120.00). Please call our office if you have any questions about what is considered bulk debris, or to notify us that there will be bulk debris for pick up. For large amounts of bulk debris, a roll off type container should be utilized.
- If you have tires to dispose of, the disposal fee is $5.00 per tire, billed directly by Seyrek Disposal.
- No oil, batteries, car parts or antifreeze of any kind.
- If you are remodeling a home we DO NOT pick up wood, windows, doors and other building materials. House hold trash only
Information about Yard Debris Collection is available on the Town of Pittsford website.
Electronic equipment cannot be disposed of with normal trash collection and must be recycled by law. For more information visit the Monroe County Ecopark website.
The materials that are acceptable for curbside recycling are available on the Monroe County Ecopark website.
For more information on establishing a Refuse District visit the Town of Pittsford website.
Office Hours Monday thru Friday 8:30 am to 4:30 pm
750 Lee Road, Rochester, NY 14606, US