Collection of household refuse in a 96 gallon tote and 20 gallon all-in-one recycling bin or 35 gallon recycling tote (optional extra).
Do you have trouble moving those heavy trash cans to the curb? We can help. We provide weekly collection of household refuse in your cans or bags, or our toter placed in front of your garage or house for an extra charge.
We handle it all safely, responsibly, and with an industry-leading track record of reliability. Contact us today for more information!
The following holidays will delay garbage pickup by one day, if your normal pickup day falls on or after one of these holidays: Memorial Day, July 4th, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day, New Years Day.
Please have your garbage out for collection the night before your collection day. The routes run from 6:30 am to 5:00 pm each day. If for any reason your garbage is not collected by 5:30 pm, please leave a message with the office and we will take care of it as soon as possible.
- No more than three standard size and weight garbage bags in addition to the garbage tote will be allowed for pick up weekly. Any more than 3 bags (counting both garbage and yard debris) will be charged at $5.00 per bag.
- Appliances are picked up separately from your regular trash and are recycled. There is an additional charge for freon (CFC’s) and non-freon appliances. Please contact our office if you require an appliance pickup.
- Large and bulky items are subject to additional charges. Carpeting and padding should be cut into 2-4 foot lengths; rolled and tied into bundles that one person can lift. Please contact our office one day prior to your pickup day to schedule a truck.
- No oil, batteries, car parts or antifreeze of any kind.
- If you are remodeling a home we DO NOT pick up wood, windows, doors and other building materials. House hold trash only.
Electronic equipment cannot be disposed of with normal trash collection and must be recycled by law. For more information visit the Monroe County Ecopark website.
The materials that are acceptable for curbside recycling are available on the Monroe County Ecopark website.
Hazardous waste will not be taken, visit the Monroe County Ecopark website for more information.
The collection requirements for each town varies, more information is on the Monroe County website.
Office Hours Monday thru Friday 8:30 am to 4:30 pm
750 Lee Road, Rochester, NY 14606, US